Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 is a Mail Server designed by Microsoft to use specifically on Microsoft Windows Server. In recent years, Exchange Server became a part of Cloud. It can be used to share calendars and schedule meetings and it is one of the most powerful tools for your secure communication in IT Industries.
IIHT’s Exchange Server 2013 Training includes Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers, Message Transport, Message Hygiene, Troubleshooting and more.
Microsoft Exchange Server is a server-side application that offers information to a client-side application such as Microsoft Outlook. It runs only on Microsoft Windows Server Product line. Exchange is used both by commercial and domestic users. Some useful features of Microsoft exchange involve e-mail, calendars, contacts, tasks and groupware applications that can be accessed from virtually any device. It works equally well on PC as well as Mac. Though Exchange Server was basically developed for commercial use, however, due to its flexibility and easy to use features, it is also very popular among individuals, as compared to other webmail clients.
In the beginning, Exchange Server was Microsoft’s internal mail server. Exchange Server 4.0 was the first version to be used external to Microsoft. Protocol used by Exchange Server is known as MAPI. With time, Exchange has also started supporting POP3, IMAP, EAS and SMTP. Exchange Server has the license to be used both as an on-premise software and software as a service.
SOME STRIKING FEATURES OF EXCHANGE SERVER ARE:
- Exchange Server is mostly used along with Microsoft Outlook and makes full use of Outlook’s collaborative features like sharing contact lists and calendars. Main functions include Email, Calendar and Address Book.
- You can easily access your mailbox from anywhere and anytime through your PC, or smartphones.
- You can share your Calendars easily with the concerned people.
- Options like sophisticated search, retention policies, built-in defenses and email archiving come really handy.
As IIHT understands how important ‘Exchange Server’ is in connecting people and bringing them on one platform, we offer a Modular Programme in Exchange Server 2013. Following are the broad topics included in this modular programme:
- Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Pre-requisites : Working professionals having a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in IT Industry.
Duration : 40 hours.
BENEFITS OF LEARNING EXCHANGE 2013
- Ensures strong connectivity among employees in an organization and helps in sharing information easily.
- Helps in protecting your sensitive data with Data Loss Prevention capability.
- Due to increased productivity and efficiency, it is widely used among enterprises.
- Better career opportunities and good pay in top MNCs.